Hello Lenron,

First, I strongly suggest that if you have an Apple TV, connect it to the HDMI1
port and have it powered on before you plugin and power on your Sony X85K
television.  Trust me, this will make things much easier, in the long run.

When the H85K is first powered on, there will be a series of questions that
must be answered.  Many of these questions may be skipped.  For example, you
can choose to not setup WiFi, etc.

Unfortunately, when the unit is first powered on, it is not screen reader
accessible.  This is only the case, once.  This is to say, should you
disconnect the unit from the power supply, when next connected, if the screen
reader was activated, it will remain so.  If the screen reader was not active
when the unit was disconnected from the power source, when next connected, you
can simply press the screen reader shortcut key, on the remote, to quickly
enable the screen reader.  As an aside, you may revisit the initial setup area
after you have enabled the screen reader if you would like to provide more
detailed info to the OS.

Okay, so, after you complete the initial one-time setup process, on the remote,
you can press either the Home button or the Quick Settings button and then
select Settings.

>From the on-screen Settings menu, select System.

Finally, Select Accessibility.

If you have a Siri remote, for use with your Apple TV, it automatically detects
and configures itself to work with the X85K.  Conversely, you may automatically
use your X85K remote to control your Apple TV, as well.

Mark