Hey there, hope everything is well.

>From my assumption, flash is not yet accessible with VoiceOver.  From what I
>can see, there is a flash module that has flash imbedded properties, but
>VoiceOver cannot see them.  I have checked the page with my vision, and
>scanned with VoiceOver, I have also taken trips to other sites containing
>Flash Access, and no dice.

Hope this helps.  If it is accessible, it might be to a point, perhaps being
able to see imbedded buttons that allow you to tag, share, and so fourth.
Other then that, the actual player or module using flash is not accessible with
VoiceOver.  Keep in mind, this is what I have tampered with, and to my
knowledge, is what I have gathered.

If it is accessible, I am sure someone will point it out.

Take care.

Fonzie