Hi all!
I know this is not really a voiceover issue but thought I'd ask here first.
When repairing disc permissions I got the following message:
Warning: SUID file
"System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/ARDAgent.app/Contents/MacOS/ARDAgent"
 has been modified and will not be repaired.

I just wondered if this is normal or if anybody else had seen this.  My
computer has been really slow with even mail being sluggish so thought it might
help to repair permissions.
Thanks for any info.
Jim
-----