Sometimes, I have to use Chrome with Honorlock extension, which has no
alternative on Safari.

I noticed such issues on various websites.

Also, Safari sometimes is annoying me with website not found or can not be
reached, while chrome can, without any additional enabled plugins.

Regards,

Mohamed E. Fayed

> On 15 Oct 2023, at 5:06 PM, Herbie Allen <herbie.al...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Have you tried Safari? I did notice this as well but it could have been the
> site.
>
>> On Oct 15, 2023, at 08:45, Mohamed Fayed <m10fa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Hope my mail finds you well,
>>
>> The more I use Google Chrome browser, the more issues with Voiceover I
>> discover.
>>
>> • For instance, I may not be able to correctly navigate through large tables.
>> • For a grouped checkboxes, they may be misrepresented.
>>
>> I wonder whether I am the only one who noticed such issues on Mac OS 13.5.2
>> or not. Also, is there any possible fix?
>>
>> Thank you so much
>>
>> Mohamed E. Fayed

>> Visionaries list.

>> mk...@ucla.edu and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at