Hi.

I don't know if it would make any difference, but try to do the following:
1: Press command k to bring up the "connect to server" window.
2: type in or browse for the address on your netbook
3: An orthentication dialog should come up, and here you have to type the admin
user and password on yur netbook.
If you do that, you should admin access to all files.
Best regards
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN:
s...@coolfortheblind.dk