I have been using a keyboard made by   Iclever that I bought at Amazon. It is very nice, has a row of number keys at the top. It folds in from each side and is quite small almost small enough for a large hip pocket. The charge lasts a very long time, and I am very satisfied with it. The number row at the top is slightly more to the right than you would anticipate but otherwise it is very functional and I use it to take notes with. I am as good on this keyboard as my Mac keyboard. just search for the brand name and you will find mini model