Hi,

They have to be familiar with VoiceOver, at least to some degree, to  attain
VoiceOver accessibility in their applications. I think what they mean is that
if you are familiar with the need not to install anything to get accessibility
out of the box. They were comparing it to Windows where it is necessary to
install third-party technology to access the computer in question.

Regards,
Nic
Skype: Kvalme
MSN Messenger: nico...@home3.gvdnet.dk