It is possible to disable optimized battery charging on the Apple Watch. You
need to do it on the watch though it can’t be done in the app on your phone. On
the watch go into settings. Then choose battery. Then go down to the bottom and
choose battery health. Go into battery health and you can disable optimized
battery charging in there. I hope this helps.

Earle
Sent from my iPhone

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com