That is not the issue. I suspect when the screen on the Mac broke a month ago, something got corrupted.Am back in a new install of Ventura and will stay out of Sonoma.

Things look better in the mail app in Ventura and will go back into it later and finish sigs and rules.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much."
 -Helen Keller
My e-Mail:
ancient.ali...@icloud.com