Jessica
Do you understand what an html element is? Div are only one type of element and
not a very useful one at that.
A Div is a generic block element.

Class is one attribute of all elements  for css and JavaScript the words of the
class attributes are often used as selectors  for example in bootstrap system
the class sr_only is used for text that is invisible to sighted users but is
read by screen readers. Elements in general, have some sort of meeting, but the
class attribute only has meeting in a specific system. We can discuss more
after the holiday if you would like.
Sent from my iPhone

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com