Hello,

Assuming you have created an account, I believe this link will take you to the
Fusion Pro for Personal use.

https://support.broadcom.com/group/ecx/productfiles?subFamily=VMware%20Fusion&displayGroup=VMware%20Fusion%2013%20Pro%20for%20Personal%20Use&release=13.5.2&os=&servicePk=520445&language=EN

Please note, the first time I downloaded this, I had to use a button that said
additional screening required and then provide my address and agree I wouldn’t
use the software for such tasks as weapons creation or export it to restricted
countries. I was returned to the form and the button was then a download button.

Kelly

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/04638403-54BD-4ED2-B7F5-676891255976%40gmail.com.