Brad:
I am using an M1 MacBook Pro 16GB, 1TB which is why I said I was probably lucky. And why I thought it was interesting Rogue Amoeba said no one had contacted them with similar issues. I don’t do as much as Nicki or many others yet with Audio so perhaps that even plays a part. I have some Loopback devices setup but nothing major for streaming or broadcasting like some. I’m mostly using Reaper and my Vocaster II and a few other related apps such as Zoom and Farago.
Merv