Again, I’d like to thank you for such a detailed response.

I think it would be better initially to go with dropbox while I’m learning
about servers and finding out a way of running one; I guess I’d have to run it
on a NAS of some sort.  This will take longer.  But with Dropbox, I could set
things up more quickly.  Does this mean - if I understand you correctly - I’d
use Strongbox on Mac os and iOS devices and KeePass on Windows 11 and point
them to Dropbox for synchronisation.  Is this correct?

I’m very grateful for your input.

Andrew

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com