Good morning Victor,

I haven't successfully written an iPhone app.  But, I will let you know what I
learned while I was researching iPhone development.

1. XCode, the Apple IDE, is reasonably accessible with VO.

2. Interface Builder, the GUI designer for XCode is incredibly poorly
accessible.  I have not heard of anyone who has successfully used Interface
Builder with VO to place, arrange, and connect UI controls.

3. iPhone Simulator, which comes as part of the iPhone SDK is completely
inaccessible.  This means that for a VO user all testing of apps must be done
on the phone itself.  This is likely a better way to test apps, but does
require an iPhone developers account.

HTH,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca