Hello everyone,

I am wondering how to solve the following problem and could use the list's
infinite wisdom!

Because of the nature of my work, I frequently work in the Windows world using
my PC.  For the past several months, I have used Thunderbird as my Windows
e-mail client and the Mail client that is part of SL.  Recently, I discovered
that some of the messages I sent were no longer in my Mac's "Sent" mailbox,
though they are still in the "Sent" mailbox on the Thunderbird side of the
equation.  Why is this, and how can I rectify the problem?  I tried the
synchronize mailbox command, but it didn't seem to help.

Thanks in advance; I know that someone will come up with the solution to my
problem.

Mike