Absolutely. While you might find cheaper memory even than this, I've bought
memory for a MacBook, a netbook, and a Windows desktop. All good, no problems,
and they'll make sure you get the right speed and configuration for your
notebook at www.crucial.com . Definitely recommended.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY