Jonathan,
This does not seem to work for me in Tahoe. VO help says these
commands are find next and previous window spots.
From E.T.'s Keyboard...
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution
inevitable."
-John F. Kennedy
My e-Mail:
[email protected]
*-* *-* *-* *-*
On 6/15/2026 3:33 PM, Jonathan Cohn wrote:
Hi,
I’ve been using the vo-leftBracket and VO-rightBracket commands in Tahoe much
like I used to use VO-J in older OS’s.
I find this give me better control.
On Jun 15, 2026, at 8:12 AM, Michelle Clark <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello Brad,
I sometimes use VO plus J when it need to use. You said it is only one way.
How do you do that? You never use VO pljus J at all?
Everytime I open any apps when I want to open on this specific page that need
to use VO plus J. Just wondering if I don’t have to use or VO plus J?
Thanks,
Michelle
On May 26, 2026, at 1:38 PM, 'Bradford Snyder' via MacVisionaries
<[email protected]> wrote:
I never use VO + J. Mine only goes one way. It will not go backwards. Also
automatically interacts, which I don't like.
- Brad -
On May 26, 2026, at 11:59, Herbie Allen <[email protected]> wrote:
Interesting, but I think some other people have reported something similar
with VO J. Mine goes around in a circle, but it will go back to the inbox.
On May 26, 2026, at 09:44, Krishnakant Mane <[email protected]> wrote:
So this is not a bug but feature as they say.
Meaning if I just want to add the receiver, subject and then directly get to
the email, I use tab.
For more adjustments use VO + arrows.
That is another approach .
But no VO and J does not work at all.
I can go from inbox to the message list all right but not back.
Regards.
On 26 May 2026, at 8:46 PM, Herbie Allen <[email protected]> wrote:
I primarily use VO J to go between the sidebar and inbox so didn’t notice any
changes there.
But Tab does behave differently when composing a message. It will skip over
parts and get you quickly to the message body or you can use your VO Aero keys
if you need things like the from and all that.
On May 25, 2026, at 23:16, Krishnakant Mane <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello all.
I finally upgraded to Tahoe.
But I am facing minor irritants right awy.
Firstly, the mail app. I see that just tab and shift tab between the mail
boxes and the respective messages no longer works. I always have to do VO +
left and right arrow to achieve this sequence of selecting a mail box and then
seeing the messages.
Is this what everyone is facing?
Also the field to access the from popup to select my email address is not
directly accessible. Again VO + arrows.
Lastly, I have no way to read the actual email address if I select something
from existing ones in the address book.
How do one read the actual email address?
For general issues, I am hearing all the punctuations while typing and this is
really irritating.
It does not happen (fortunately!) while reading.
Also want to know if I can change the way apps look.
I some times have to take sighted help and many a times the apps are in a small
window on the screen. They are not full size. I don’t mean to set them to
full screen but kind of maximised to the possible extent without being in full
screen mode.
This helps sighted colleagues to work with me.
Also how can I change the look of the windows and widgets?
Regards.
--
The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries
list.
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at:
[email protected] and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at
[email protected]
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"MacVisionaries" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/97B7ABC0-F8FB-4996-B944-776B90407411%40gmail.com.
--
The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries
list.
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at:
[email protected] and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at
[email protected]
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"MacVisionaries" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/268EFAB7-8AE8-47FB-AA0B-8E5613E6A118%40gmail.com.
--
The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries
list.
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at:
[email protected] and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at
[email protected]
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"MacVisionaries" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/D55D1D88-0BEA-407F-B380-019CE8B86311%40gmail.com.
--
The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries
list.
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at:
[email protected] and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at
[email protected]
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"MacVisionaries" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/44A97321-2C8C-40AA-81BA-E0281C61C2DA%40gmail.com.
--
The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries
list.
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at:
[email protected] and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at
[email protected]
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"MacVisionaries" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/2BD34DC3-3D81-45AE-ABD8-ECD9B71548C2%40swbell.net.
--
The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries
list.
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at:
[email protected] and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at
[email protected]
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"MacVisionaries" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/6646719F-82E8-4C06-BFA7-87580B1DECE6%40gmail.com.
--
The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries
list.
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at:
[email protected] and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at
[email protected]
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/62142e2c-be42-49f5-9279-2e9f21c62de8%40icloud.com.