Hi,
using vo-I works great for this in safari. sadly you can only search for words
but say you want to find a piece of text and you know one word is definitely
there, hit vo-I [sometimes it may say busy but this is because the website has
a lot of information for voice over to search through, give it a few seconds
and once it announces number of items start typing].
Once you start typing the number of items will reduce and you can arrow up and
down to search for the text you require. It will read sentences with that word,
making the search easier. Hit enter or vo-space and it will take you directly
to where you selected.
HtH