You can, but be aware that time machine backups keep growing until the volume is all used up and then start pruning the oldest backups. So you might discover in short order that all the space you were going to use for music has gone away.

CB

Courtney Curran wrote:
Hi,
I have another question that relates somewhat to time machine. Can I use the
hard drive that I back up on to store other music, sa I want to create another
Itunes library on it, can this be done?  Sorry for the slight off-topicness.
Thanks,
Courtney