  From: Simon Fogarty
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 12:42 AM
  Subject: RE: text elements and clickable

  Hi Carolyn,

  I have to ask, but is there any chance you might let the list have the link
  to that page with   the training information

  So those of us that may be very basic / beginnerusers could possibly benefit
  from the information as well?

  If not then hay tat would be fine as you probably paid for the access. But
  just thought I'd ask.

  Cheers

  Simon.