hi there
I would like my whole system audio including voiceover
now if there is a way to highjack system audio without having voiceover there
that would also be nice to know
but obviously when I set things up my system gets muted when I highjack it
thanks feel free to contact me off list below are my details for anyone if they
wish
skype: drummer0608
msn: hawkeye_1...@yahoo.com
aim: drummer0608
email: drummer060...@gmail.com
take care
On Apr 27, 2010, at 6:29 PM, Steven M. Sawczyn wrote:

> I'm confused, what exactly are you trying to hijack?  Are you just wanting
> VoiceOver, or are you wanting your system audio of which VoiceOver is a part?
>
> Steve
>
> On Apr 27, 2010, at 7:09 AM, Justin Thornton wrote:
>
> hi reguarding audio highjack pro I have a very big problem
> I have everything set up correctly but when I go to highjack my system audio
> voiceover and nothing else gets muted
> I made sure my sound flower volumes are up all the way and none were muted as
> well
> I have not a clue what to do to fix this issue
> I have tried reinstalling audio highjack and sound flower and still I have
> the same issue
> can someone offer any solutions?
>
> On Apr 26, 2010, at 3:59 PM, phil stephenson wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> No doubt others can comment on this but I have heard of an application
>> called "Airfoil" which can send other sound via airtunes to a set of
>> external speakers provided they are connected to an airport base station -
>> not an ideal solution I know and I don't know how accessible it is with VO
>> but worth investigating, I plan on looking at this type of solution myself
>> too soon.
>>
>> cheers,
>>
>> Phil
>>
>> On 26 Apr 2010, at 17:33, marie Howarth wrote:
>>
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> I have used audio highjack for the question I'm about to ask. However, it
>>> is difficult to get the effects area up to higjack iTunes through my
>>> external speakers.
>>>
>>> Here's what I want. I like listening to music while I'm chatting or
>>> studying and so like to have voice over go through my USB headset. But the
>>> music can be distracting so as with Audio highjack I could highjack the
>>> audio from iTunes to go through my external speakers, is there another way
>>> to do this or does anyone have any tips on how I can get this to work in
>>> audio highjack? I try to route the mouse cursor to the scroll area and
>>> click with vo-shift-spacebar but nothing happens. Any tips would be greatly
>>> appreciated.
>>> Thanks