Sure does. For the way I do things, there's little else that can get the job done I know of. The DSP chain lets you mute the audio and talk and nobody else listening knows that's what I'm doing. The one thing I'd like it to have, and maybe it will some day is a secondary wave out so you'd designate one sound card for program and one for monitoring, and the mute would mute the monitoring one, for those stations that use proprietary encoders that there's no Winamp DSP for. I know some want you to use Simplecast, which wouldn't work for me either depending on the DSP to make the sound card essentially into a monitoring output.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Alawami" <marri...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: parelells a complete waist of my time

yeah I love spl studio and would never use anything else. lol. it makes me sound wonderful on a good day. lol.
On Apr 30, 2010, at 1:55 PM, Brent Harding wrote:

For me, I use SPL and the blindadrenaline games that for sure need windows. I don't think there's a mac equivalent to SPL studio that we can use. There's nicecast, but to do the voiceover thing requires use of the effects panel, which isn't real accessible in audio hijack. How would one do a smooth show having to go in and out of there while working with Itunes or something to play? I was just looking at my options to still run my show when I'd have to be portable, as where I'm at has repercussions in place if you cancel too much, and they're coded into the site so no easy way around them.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Alawami" <marri...@gmail.com>