The Mac side can be done without sighted assistance, but you MUST follow the
directions EXACTLY! It will require you to print out the 30+ page bootcamp
assistant documentation, and there are two stages for partitioning your
drive. The first is creating said partition, which you will do on the OS X
side. Then, you must load your Windows install disc. After this, you will
reboot into Windows. Sighted assistance will be needed to help you in
selecting the correct partition to use for Windows. They will need to refer
to this documentation in order to determine the correct one. If you do not
select the right one, you will DESTROY your Mac OS X partition. This
partition selection process, I believe, is not accessible to screen
readers.