All it will do is slow down your system and throw up false alarms. They just
want your money!

We use ClamXAV from time to time, just to make sure we don't pass on any
virused files to Windows users, but so far, we haven't found anything, but then
we don't open files we're not sure about.

O yes, this has been a Mac household for 14 years!

Cheers,

Anne