From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of marie Howarth
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 10:41 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Returning my iPad

The truth is, the iPhone isn't for everyone, the mac isn't for everyone and the
iPad is no exception to that rule. I have to say, I still am going to purchase
the iPad when it comes to the UK. I think everyone should think about what
everyone has said in regards to any products but ultimately make their own
decisions.