I have been following the fusion verses Boot Camp thread to running Windows on
a Mac. There are obviously positive and negatives which either path one tends
to go down. As I am going to install Windows 7 on my Mac perhaps someone could
clarify the following few points.
Am I to believe that using the Boot Camp method to install Windows one needs
sighted assistance . And once installed, can a visually impaired person Boot
into Windows without sighted help. I know that if going down the Fusion path,
all sighted help can be gotten rid of and total independence achieved.
Many thanks for any thoughts.
Martin