Hi,

Well, if they are saved for session to session, you'd want to clear them.
Otherwise, you might end up with a ridiculous number of hot spots. Besides,
that'd require you have the applications open related to those hot spots for
that to be useful, unless you want this to be implemented in
application-specific hot spots.

I can see that being useful in that case, if you remember them or can get a
list, like the currently available hot spot chooser.

Regards,
Nic