Thankyou so much for that helpful advise.
That's realy a great tool, available for an more than reasonable price. Did you
ever had tryed RadioShift that comes from the same author? To have that app
accessible, would exactly suit my needs cause it comes with a large set of
radio station addresses, but sadly it isn't.

take care
Martin

On 08.05.2010, at 20:09, Sarah Alawami wrote:

> Can you use vlc to do it? or maybe audio hijack pro? I use audio hijack pro
> for a lot of my internet recordings.
>
> Take care.
> On May 7, 2010, at 3:32 PM, Martin Kirchner wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> what stream recording app do you prefer that runs as properly as possible
>> together with vo? to make local recordings, my choice is WavePad by NCH
>> software. Unfortunately that app don't have any web stream recording
>> capability.
>>
>> Regards
>> Martin

Weshalb denn überhaupt noch Haie und Delfine futtern, wenn's doch mit täglich
Frischobst viel besser und gewsünder geht?