Hey Mark. Is it possible to generate voice clips with other TTS
engines on the Mac? When I set up my girlfriend's shuffle with VO, it
automatically used Alex, and I didn't have any choices. I wanted to
use one of the Acapella voices from Infovox, but wasn't able to do
that even when I had set up the system voice to Lucy or Rachel. Any
ideas?

Cheers

Thuy