Gmail is having issues. You can read more about on Google's web app status page here:

May 12 reports
http://www.google.com/appsstatus#rm=1&di=1&ddo=1&hl=en

May 11 reports
http://www.google.com/appsstatus#rm=1&di=1&ddo=2&hl=en

CB

Olivia Norman wrote:
Hmmm you mean basic HTML?
Any way to disable this conversation thing and just see individual messages? I
can't tell who sent what.