Hello.  It is easy to play DVD's if you have the VLC media player.  Open VLC.
Then hit command+d to open disk.  Use your VO navigation keys to go through
that dialog box.  Check the checkbox that says "no DVD menus."  Then press the
open button.  This worked on my Forest Gump DVD, so I would think it would work
on most other DVDs.

On May 13, 2010, at 11:04 PM, May McDonald wrote:

> It took me a while to figure out how to get the dvd to work as well. I
> finally noticed that there's another screen that comes up and inside that
> window you can get the dvd to work. The buttons aren't labeled so it again
> took a while to find the right one.
>
> I would also like to know if there's an easier way to play dvd's.
> On 2010-05-13, at 7:48 PM, Ronit Ovadia Mazzoni wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have any ti8ps for playing dvds with voiceover? I am not able to
>> even get the dvd to start playing, even when selecting play form the menu.
>> Thanks.
>> Ronit

Ryan Mann
email: rmann0...@gmail.com