Hi everyone,

I have upgraded my macbook pro with an ssd and wanted to know if i could have
an external hard drive as the actual itunes library.

The detail in this set up is that i would like any and all content that i
download on itunes to be automatically copied to the external disk without
going through the computer's SSD.

The reson i do this is because i'm preparing my system as a DAW and all the
media samples loops etc would come from external disks. And i want to save as
much space as possible on the laptop itself with only editing tools installed
and everything else, photos, videos, music, etc on the same external hard disk,
which itself is a firewire 800

Ok this was a bit, but anyone succesfully set up his/her computer this way?

Best regards,