Hi Again,

I tried file juicer and it works fine but it only does half the job, and all
the indexing goes away, which in my case is not good as i reference myself a
lot to it.

I've tried shrink it as well but my 29 meg file only looses about 600k in the
process.

Do you know where i can find a program that gets rid of a selection of file
types included in a pdf?

I see the option for checking and unchecking file types in file juicer but
thats for identifying and separating the found files, not extracting and taking
them out of the original pdf.

Cheers

Yuma