On 30/05/2010, at 9:19 AM, Courtney Curran wrote:

> Hi,
> Where are the prefs and stuff, should I just go ahead and delete the app.
> Courtney

Well, you could delete the app, although there's probably no need but go ahead
if you'd like. Quit the app if it's running.  Under Library/preferences in your
home directory start typing com.yo and you should land on the preference file.
Delete that

Then go into application support under library and delete its directory in
there. Delete the entry in keychain as well if it's there and then try to rerun
the app. Obviously, you'll have to reenter the login stuff, since it won't be
there since you've just deleted its preferences. Do that, then quit and try
running it again and see if that helps.

If that doesn't work I honestly don't know what will.