Hi listers,

I am starting a multi lingual mac experience apart from the two main idioms i
use for the sake of keeping every one of my languages alive, and wondered if
someone could point me to some sites in Italian Spanish and Portuguese which
discuss accessibility, the mac and perhaps sound editing?

On a side note, i am awaiting for my japanese voice over set. Impossible to buy
from overseas so i had to resort to buying it through someone i know over there.

Cheers

Yuma DX®

"Light has no value without darkness"

blog: http://www.theblindsamurai.com