hello; now that you mention this, whenever I don't feel like I'm getting enough mail I check to make sure all my accounts are online. go to the menu in mail under the mailbox section and it has a choice that says take all accounts online. if that one isn't blocked, then I know my fat fingers have hit something they shouldnt have. then i tell it to check all mail again and then i ask myself why was i worried. lol take care, Max