Hello, if you wish to tether, with AT&T it definitely is an extra charge. Blood
you want to do to ask these questions, is make sure you talk to technical
support. The sales staff may not understand what you're asking for, and I don't
really know if the iPhone supports tethering or not. Although like the last
person to post on this subject it does appear that it is technically possible,
I'm just curious to know how this might work out. The reason I am curious about
this is there is a very strong indication, even from Apple themselves, that the
iPhone will eventually come to my carrier which is Verizon, it is unclear as to
when this will happen though.
Note I'm certainly not giving out any potential inside information, I have no
knowledge of anything else beyond the person who I spoke to, nor should this
e-mail it I bet Verizon, Apple Inc., or anyone else, have any definite plans to
do anything of the sort.
Mori's minds, amateur radio call sign KED0m KO.
National Federation of the blind of Colorado assistant newsline coordinator,
office phone 970-373-3076.
Northern Colorado amateur radio club tribe and are editor.
University of Northern Colorado student e-mail address, M. I NE1533 act BEA are
as.UN CO.EDU.
Note this message has been dictated by using MacSpeech Dictate, some words may
be spelled incorrectly, be in the wrong context, or just plain do not fit. If
you have any questions comments or concerns about this please feel free to let
me know. Thank you very much for reading this.
Mori's minds June 4, 2010.