Olivia;

to adjust the brightness, use either F1 and F2 to lower or raise the brightness
respectively, or add the function key, depending on how you have your function
key settings set.

To take a screen shot simply focus on the window you'd like to take the screen
shot of, making sure your brightness is at 100 percent, and press command shift
3. This will save a screen shot to your desktop which will be aptly labeled
with the words 'screen shot' and a time stamp.

  HOpe this helps and have a lovely Saturday night! woohoo!

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at: