Hi Krister.
I think your displays work on your other mac and you try them on the mb pro? is
this correct?
Did you transfer your settings from the older machine to the mb pro?
And, did you use the swedish braille table?
I have the same problem then transfering the content from a macbook to a Imac
and I have blank braille display until I installed the swedish brailletables
again on the newer machine.
If you didn't have the swedish table installed, maybe reselecting braille table
in vo settings can help you.
All the best
Tony