Mary,

I did not noticed any significant improvement to justify the loss of audio
level. So, in my opinion,, stick with 3.0 until they fix the issue. Howeve,r if
you backup the 3.0 application, you could install 3.10 and see if the issue
affects you. If so, you can always just copy the 3.0 version over the 3.10
version and be back in business.