I'm not 100% sure but, I think you might have to install the audible player on
your TP2 in order to listen to your audiobooks from audible on it.  At least
that is what I had to do on my TP 1.  Things might be a little different for a
device running windows mobile 6.5.  I don't think I can be of much help for the
2nd part.  I'm not running windows on my Mac.