Thanks. Perhaps that will work.  I have no idea why safari five is causing VO
to go crazy on my macbook.  It just constantly relaunches the greeting instead
of interacting with the HTML content.
Any thoughts on how I can get this behavior to stop?

"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower" Steve Jobs