My apologies to the mods if this is veering off topic, but I've been asked
by a friend of mine whether anyone has used the iPhone Solona tactile screen
protectors.

The summary of his situation is that he had an iPhone, and played with it
for quite some time before realising that the device wasn't for him.
However, he says that if the screen protector were any use, he'd be quite
happy to give it another shot, as he reckons the dots would greatly assist
him.

I'd appreciate any opinions, and I'll pass them on.  Again, if I've drifted
off topic, do please feel free to respond to me off-list rather than
cluttering up people's mailboxes.

Cheers,

Dónal