Reseting Safari seems to have fixed the audible problem for me.

        Peggy Fleischer
peggyfleisc...@bellsouth.net

Jude 1:24  Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present
you
faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
1:25  To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty, Dominion
and power, Both now and forever. Amen.