Did you turn off Voice over?  then if so type narator in the run box.
Also if you can install jaws or any other windows screen reader you use,
type synthvol32 and the volume control should come up if you can't get
in the system tray.  If I'm wrong, please someone else correct me.

Kawal.

On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 09:54 -0400, "chad baker" <baker3...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi i get sound from xp but i can't do windows r to type narrator.
> I held down command and r then typed narrator.
> it didn't come up.
> the windows startup sound loud not sure where to turn the fusion volume
> up.

  Kawal Gucukoglu
  kawal_gucuko...@sent.com

(MSN):