if that is the case I hope all of the companies go under i am sick of being
screwed by money hungry big buisness they want us to get on their netowrk  buy
these expensive phones and data plans and then not USE them at all  i wouldn't
do buisness with verizon if they were the last carrier on earth! everyone I
know who has ever had them has been screwed