Hi Chad,

Someone may have answered this already, but all you have to do is before you
record, VO right arrow to the recording tab and select it by hitting VO space.
If you VO right arrow, Audio Hijack should tell you where it is saving the
files. Sometimes, they automatically save to the Audio Hijack folder even if
you tell Audio Hijack to save them somewhere else. You can find this folder by
hitting VO Space which will bring up spotlight. Type Audio space Hijack and hit
enter. It will
bring audio hijack, hit enter on audio hijack folders and that should take care
of it. I hope that helps.

Allison