Hello Michael,

You need to go to the AssistiveWare site:
www.assistiveware.com
That is where you buy the German voices. You should also consider getting
GhostReader at the same time for an extra €10 or whatever it is in dollars.

Ghostreader is great for reading documents, and it allows you to jump forward
and backward by paragraph. It will also run in the background while you work on
another document. I use it this way when translating. I have GhostReader
reading the original while I create the translation in a Pages document.

Make sure you buy the full versions of the voices since GhostReader is also
sold with versions that don't work with VoiceOver.

Cheers,

Anne