Hello All,

The help tag in the Universal Access Control Panel states that the hotkey
command to engage the White-On-Black Display Mode is Control+Option+Command+8.
However, this does not work.

I am thinking that I am reading/doing something wrong but I cannot figure out
what it could be.

So, does anyone know what the hotkey command combination is for quickly
switching between Black-On-White and White-On-Black Display Mode is?

Thank you in advance.

Mark
This is the first post I've ever sent to a list that originated on a Mac.  Baby
steps, eh?  (Big Smile)