Hi All,

For those who are running Fusion 3.0 and were having the sound volume issue, I
have found a solution. If you're running windows XP, go to the start menu, then
run, then type
sndvol32
and enter

This will take you to the system sound dialog, and you will be able to shove
the volume output to 100%. This fixed it for me, and I hope it works for you.
In windows 7, I believe the sound volume control can be reached through the
control panel.

Friendly,
Chris